Habia Monthly Membership
Coming together to raise the standards
- Regular ‘Education Forums’
- Meetings with Department of Education (DfE) representatives regarding the review of post-16 qualifications.
- Update from The Chair of the Steering Group about the progress of the current projects such as review of the National Occupational Standard (NOS), Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Apprenticeship Development
- ‘Connecting Business and Education’, so educators can hear from companies who are willing to work with you and provide inputs for your learners- such as career insights, sector insights, specialist talks, masterclasses etc.
- Updates on education/training developments, e.g. – Apprenticeship Standards – End Point Assessment (EPA) – T Levels – Study programs – Industrial placement/ Work experience – sharing of successful strategies /approaches – Employer input – Accreditation
- Discussion around the importance of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for all practitioners and CPD opportunities from Habia-endorsed providers, sharing information about their short upskilling courses for Professionals
- Reviews from specialist organisations across the industry e.g. – Hair/Barbering – Nails – Beauty – Spa – Aesthetics
- WorldSkills UK updates and the pursuit of ’Technical Excellence